How to make a BNI ATM and its various conditions
How to make a BNI ATM is very simple. The BNI is a state-owned bank that you may be familiar with. The BNI’s network is also expanding year after year, even now it is present in every sub-district and city across Indonesia. In some other countries, the BNI even already has representative branches.
Founded since 1946, the BNI has a fairly large number of customers, except that BNI customers come not only from adults, but also from students. KalanGhana students also have a bagof patan for a savings account at BNI Bank.
Every time we open a bank account, we will later receive a booklet and an ATM card used for payment instruments. ATMs or debit cards are a very important banking facility for now.
Types of ATM card BNI banks
Before you know how to make a BNI ATM, you must first know the type of BNI ATM. As we know, BNI issues so many ATM cards to meet the needs of its customers, each type of debit card has different costs and capacity, here are some types:
- BNI Silver Assignment. This type of BNI discharge has a gray color, on the front you will find chips and batik patterns. If you want to have this debit card, you only need to issue the first deposit of IDR 500 thousand.
- BNI Golden Assignment. If you want to have a debit card with this type of gold, you need to open a taplus Bisnis account. The monthly administrative fee is R[7500, with a cash withdrawal limit of 15 million RP per day and a payment limit of 50 million IDRs per day.
- BNI Platinum Debit. Usually this is a BNI Platinum charge owned by businessmen, the monthly costs it has are quite large, but the limit is also large, since the daily limit on cash withdrawals is only 15 million IDRs, while the transfer limit on fellow BNI reaches 100 million IDR to make BNI Platinum ATMs the same as others.
- Greens NPG debut. The green GPN debit card can only be used for domestic transactions, the advantage of this debit card is that the administrative fee is very light, the monthly administrative fee is only 4 thousand RP.
- Emptying the GPN orange. GPN Orange has a spending limit of 10 million IDRs per day, with a transfer limit of 50 million IDRs per day and a cash withdrawal limit of 5 million IDRs per day. The monthly administrative fee is only 4 thousand IDR. In addition to the above species, there are many other species.
How to make a BNI ATM offline
If you want to open a BNI ATM, you can come to the BNI branch nearest home yourself. Creating an ATM card cannot be presented, so you need to attach different types of documents such as personal identity such as a driver’s license or ID card, then NPWP and KK.
In addition to the various kittensm, the above documents, later the bank needs your signature in the ATM card and booklet. To open an account, you can go to customer service and explain that you want to open a BNI account. Later, CS will provide a selection of types of savings.
You just need to adjust the type of savings to your current needs, for example, if you are still a beginner and need an ATM just to save, you can choose the BNI TabunganKu product. However, if you are still a student, you can choose the product BNI Simple.
If you have opted for a type of savings, you need to fill out a form to open a savings account. Fill in the opening of the account correctly and according to personal data starting with the name, date of birth, address, occupation, income and others. Avoid doodling gaps of personal data. How to create a BNI ATM next , you just have to pay the initial deposit.
The initial deposit to open this account varies, depending on the choice of the type of savings you want to open. The payment of this initial deposit is through the bank’s cashier, so it is not through customer service. After the initial deposit payment has been successfully made, you can get an ATM and a booklet.
Create a BNI ATM online
The creation of a BNI ATM can also be done online. If you decide to open an account online, you don’t have to come to the branch. This service allows youto buy accounts anywhere andonly. How to make a BNI ATM online takes a maximum of 15 minutes.
However, it must be remembered, if you have to prepare your identity for opening, in addition you need to make sure that the mobile phone used is connected to the Internet network, so that later opening an account can be done easily. When all files are ready, you can open the BNI mobile banking application.
- Install the BNI Bank mobile banking app, download the app through the App Store or Google Store, make sure that the phone is always connected to the internet network whenconducting the application download process. The application can not be downloaded perfectly when the Internet is disconnected.
- When the download is complete, later theapplication will be installed with automation, you can open the application for BNI mobile banking and select the registry. You can read the terms and conditions, if you have read it, click Agree so that you can continue the opening process.
- Choose the type of savings that suits your needs, you can fill out a page with personal information according to an identity such as NIK KTP, date of birth, and then enterotp sent via SMS, you can also fill in your personal and company data.
- If your personal information is filled in, the next way to create a BNI ATM is to transfer a selfie photo along with an ID card, a photo of an ID card, along with a signature. Click take a photo of your ID card. Later, the mobile device screen will automatically activate the camera. When uploading a selfie with an ID card.
- Click on the mobile banking list when you’re done transferring your data, and then you just need to create a user ID to be able to access the service, click the terms and conditions, and click on. Later you will get a reference code and choose video banking. After that, you will make a video call with CS.
Benefits of using an ATM BNI card
Once you know how to make a BNI ATM, the next thing you should know are the benefits of using a BNI Bank ATM. Having a debit card from the BNI Bank makes it easy for us to make transactions without the need for cash .
With non-cash payments, monthly finances become more easily visible, you can see what needs you spend all month. In addition, BNI also has a lot of attractive promotions, so you can get points benefits on discounted benefits when paying with debit cards.
Before opening a BNI account, it is better to know in advance what your needs are now. Don’t let it be just because you want to follow the prestige of owning a fancy card, you choose a Platinum debut, when in fact you don’t need it yet, so before you practice how to make a BNI ATM, know your needs first.